- Legal translation (contracts, agreements, depositions, witness statements, litigation documents, etc.) – by experienced, legally qualified translators or former lawyers turned translators.
- Financial translation (annual reports, financial statements, IPO prospectuses, announcements, etc.) – by trained professionals with proven expertise in finance, banking or accounting.
- Technical translation (specifications, manuals, user guides, research reports, etc.) – by expert translators in specific fields.
- Academic translation (course materials, theses, research papers, journal articles, etc.) – by translators qualified to at least Master’s degree in their relevant discipline.
Our Key Strengths: Accuracy, fluency, flow, clarity, readability and brevity.
Languages: specializes in English to Chinese translation and Chinese to English translation as well as between selected Asian and European languages
- Advertising, Marketing & PR content – Seamlessly integrating translation skills and creative copywriting
Our Key Strengths: Respecting cultural sensitivity and local linguistic traits to adapt documents in a tone of voice and context that succeeds in both appealing to and engaging target consumers.
- Communications that generate awareness of and interest in companies, products and services
Our Key Strengths: Using the most up-to-date client- and category-specific terminology to get clients and their communications noticed and talked about.
- Basic editing – of spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax, word usage, meaning and tone to ensure consistent accuracy and readability.
- Stylistic editing – comprehensive stylistic rewrites that enhance each document’s overall quality and ability to engage readers.
Our Key Strengths: Sensitivity to original author’s intended meaning.
- Careful checking of documents for punctuation, spelling, grammatical mistakes and other inconsistent usage.
Our Key Strengths: 100% free from errors.
- Converts spoken language sources (e.g. audio/video recordings) into written text files.
Our Key Strengths: Precision and accuracy.